It is a special module for Pages plugin so if you have purchased Pages plugin then you can add this great add-on into your Pages.
Page-Events plugin allows a page members to organize gatherings and parties with fans, as well as let people in page community know about upcoming events. It is a lightweight Events add-on which has all important features:
- Simple and nice UI which is fully based on AJAX
- Tools to create and manage events
- Members are allowed to set status – Attend / Maybe Attending / Not Attending
- Members are allowed to leave comments to discuss the event
- Friends Invitation makes easy to gather more people
- Privacy options:
– People must be invited to RSVP for this event
– Integrated with Privacy system of Pages so only allowed people can create events
- Moderation – page team is allowed to moderate events: edit/delete event, delete comments
- Map – it automatically generates link to view event’s location on google map
- Search – events are included in page search
- Now it is fully integrated with official Events plugin from SocialEngine:
● it automatically displays events posted in Pages in Events section;● provides 4 widgets which replaces standard Events plugin’s widgets: `Page – Popular Events`, `Page – Recent Events`, `Page – Upcoming Events`, `Page – Profile Events`. These widgets display events from Events plugin and Pages;
After installation of the Page-Events module there will be `Events` widget shown on Admin Panel > Plugins > Pages > Default Layout Editor – just drag & drop it to any wished position on the page, also make sure that you have properly configured Page-Events extension’s permission – Admin Panel > Plugins > Pages > Permission Settings.
If you have official Events plugin from SocialEngine then please replace its widgets to analogs from Page-Events widgets – Admin Panel > Layout > Layout Editor.